I called up the church last week to inquire on baptisms. It turns out our church does them every other month. They were doing baptisms last weekend, which we briefly considered, but then decided to wait so we would have more time to choose god parents and make sure everyone who wants to come can come. Due to lent it looks like Jack's baptism will be in April (not sure which day yet, but April 8th is Easter, so it will be after that).
Saturday was Sarah's birthday. In the morning we went to see Laz D, a local rapper who has down's syndrome, at a local music store. His music is produced by a friend of ours, who also performs with him. The music was surprisingly good. We then headed off for an ice cream snack- gelato at our favorite Ice cream place- Mio Gelato. Next in our adventures was some shopping, where we picked up a baby carrier (think bjorn) and some rain boots for Audrey. Then to celebrate Sarah's birthday we went out to a movie (Stranger then Fiction with Will Ferrell and Emma Thompson) . Audrey and Jack stayed over at Rachel's house . Audrey played great with Maya and Jack was the perfect child for Rachel to watch (said it made her want another...). The movie was much better then the reviews we had read and was quite fun. Sarah then went out for some cocktails with girlfriends while I picked up Jack and Audrey and took them home, to bed.
Jack has a little cold, caught from his sister no doubt, but even with that he hasn't been too fussy. He is also eating up a storm. We had moved from 3 oz to 4 oz and then last night we had 2 meals of 5 oz. We will have to weigh him soon to see if he is up to double digits...
I am off to California tonight for a work conference, so Sarah will have the challenge of single parenthood for 2 nights (3 bedtimes). Wish her luck...
Here is a picture of Jack from last week , hard to believe he is a month old already.

that's all for now
Rob
3 comments:
You know, if it would help things out...I could just take Jack. I mean if you need me to. Or if you don't need me to. Whatever... :)
Desperation, Sarah Chilcott. Desperation...
If you want abother baby, you have to give it the cold shoulder. Act like "whatever, its cool. I mean I could have you and stuff but if not that's cool too..."
That'll show 'em.
Look what I just wrote.
"aBother" baby??? Man is that a freudian slip or what!!
Post a Comment